PENGARUH PENGELOLAAN KEUANGAN DAERAH DAN GOOD GOVERNANCE TERHADAP KINERJA PEMERINTAH DAERAH KABUPATEN KERINCI

  • Maryanto Maryanto Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Sakti Alam Kerinci

Abstract

This study aims to determine the Effect of Regional Financial Management and Good Governance on Government Performance in Kerinci Regency simultaneously and partially. The population of this study is employees at the Kerinci Regency, using the sampling technique that is purposive sampling. Respondents in the study are from the parts or devices related to this study. The number of respondents in this study amounted to 75 respondents. Data was collected by a questionnaire that had been tested for validity and reliability.
The data analysis technique used is multiple regression. The results of the study show that Regional Financial Management has an effect on Government Performance in Kerinci Regency, this is evidenced by t count > t table (3.670 > 1,99346). Good Governance has an effect on Government Performance in Kerinci Regency, this is proved by t count > t table (6,072 > 1,99346). Simultaneously there is a significant influence between Regional Financial Management and Good Governance on Government Performance in Kerinci Regency that can be proven by F count > F table (37,508 > 3,12). The magnitude of the influence of Regional Financial Management and Good Governance on Government Performance in Kerinci Regency was 51%. While the remaining 49% is explained by other causes that were not examined in this study.

References

Arikunto, S. 2008. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktek. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta

Bastian, Indra, 2006.Akuntansi Sektor Publik: Suatu Pengantar. Jakarta:Erlangga.

Bastian,Indra.2010. Akuntansi Sektor Publik Suatu Pengantar.Edisi Ketiga. Jakarta: Erlangga

Bastian, Indra, (2014). Sistem Pengendalian Manajemen Sektor Publik. Jakarta: Salemba Empat

Erlina.2008. Metodologi Penelitian Bisnis untuk Akuntansi dan Manajemen.Edisi : 2. USU Press. Medan.

Ghozali, Imam., 2009,Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan program SPSS,Badan. Penerbit UniversitasDiponegoro, Semarang.

Halim, Abdul. 2007. Akuntansi Sektor Publik: Pengelolaan Keuangan Daerah Edisi Ketiga. Jakarta: Erlangga

Ikhsan, Arfan dan Ishak Muhammad. 2008. Akuntansi Keperilakuan. Salemba Empat. Jakarta.

Indriantoro, Nur dan Bambang Supomo, 2002,Metodologi Penelitia Bisnis untukAkuntansi dan Manajemen, Edisi Pertama, BPFE, Yogyakarta.

Mahmudi. 2010. Manajemen Kinerja Sektor Publik, BPFE-Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta

Mahsun, Mohamad. 2006. Pengukuran Kinerja Sektor Publik. Yogyakarta: BPFE.

Mardiasmo. 2009. Akuntansi Sektor Publik. Yogyakarta: ANDI.

Mardiasmo. Perpajakan Edisi Revisi 2011. Yogyakarta: Andi. 2011

Peraturan Pemerintah Republik Indonesia No. 58 Tahun 2005 tentang Pengelolaan Keuangan Daerah.

Permendagri No. 59 Tahun 2007 tentang Pedoman Pengelolaan Keuangan Daerah.

Peraturan Pemerintah Republik Indonesia No. 58 Tahun 2005 tentang Pengelolaan Keuangan Daerah.

Permendagri No. 59 Tahun 2007 tentang Pedoman Pengelolaan Keuangan Daerah.

Undang-Undang Nomor 23 Tahun 2014 Tentang Pemerintah Daerah.

Ridwan.2004. Belajar Mudah Penelitian untuk Guru-Karyawan dan Peneliti Pemula. Bandung: Alfabeta

Sugiono. 2004. Metode Penelitian. Bandung. Alfabeta

Soleh, Chabib. Suripto. 2011. Menilai Kinerja Pemerintah Daerah.Bandung: Focus Media.

Usman dan Lukman Pakaya.2014.Pengaruh Pemahaman Sistem Akuntansi Keuangan Daerah Terhadap Kinerja SKPD Pada Pemerintah Daerah Kabupaten None Bolango. Jurnal Akuntansi.

Wibowo. 2013. Manajemen Kinerja. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers

Wiranto, Tatang. (2012). Akuntabilitas dan Transparansi dalam Pelayanan Publik.(Online). (diakses tanggal 6 Maret 2019). Tersedia di World
Published
2020-07-01
How to Cite
MARYANTO, Maryanto. PENGARUH PENGELOLAAN KEUANGAN DAERAH DAN GOOD GOVERNANCE TERHADAP KINERJA PEMERINTAH DAERAH KABUPATEN KERINCI. Journal of Applied Accounting and Business, [S.l.], v. 2, n. 1, p. 1-8, july 2020. ISSN 2686-2638. Available at: <http://ojs.politeknikjambi.ac.id/jaab/article/view/118>. Date accessed: 04 aug. 2020.